BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Prizes for every single one of my followers.

Hi guys! I have some prizes for my lovely followers. :D. Okay, so here's the deal. I give you your prizes, you guys take the pic I gave you, and put it on your blog! Kay? Here we go!:

Cori: Your prize is the golden retriever with her tongue sticking out. Puppy number 1! Put her on your blog. Please and thank you.

Tsavah: Your prize is the 2 white kittens together. Twin kitties! Put that pic on your blog. Please and thank you.

SammySleuth: Hey Sammy. Your prize is the orange kitten. Yay, cute! Put that pic on your blog. Please and thank you.

The cowgirls: Hey cowgirls! Your prize is the white, black, and orange kittens in the feild together. Take this pic and put it on your blog. Please and thank you!

Moriah: Hey Moriah. Your prize is the orange kitty sitting on a pillow. Take this pic and put it on your blog. Please and thank you.

Rachel: Hey Rachel. Your prize is the puppy sitting down with headphones in it's ears. Take this pic and put it on your blog. Please and thank you.

Bleah<3Briann<3: Hey Bleah. Your prize is the wrinkly brown puppy near the ending. Cute, huh? Take this and put it on your blog. Please and thank you.




































And the last 2 pics are sample pics! You can take them and put them on your blog, too. Haha. Well if I forgot anyone...let me know in my comments...I shal post your prize later!!!!
~Sharayah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been forgotten! No! I never thought this day would come! *sniffs dramatically* =D
~Stephanie

Sharayah said...

Oh dear...how about the last puppy for you? You may have it :D. lol and if not I will post a pic for you a little later...once I find something cute. Sorry about that :O.

Sharayah.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll take the last one. Thanks!
~Stephanie

Sharayah said...

No problem! Very cute :D.

~Sharayah.